Our corporate partners play a vital role in making Solas Project’s vision a reality.
Your company can help Solas Project achieve our vision to see an Ireland where all young people truly know their self-worth and can take full advantage of their potential. We realise that each business is different. We have various levels of involvement available, depending on your company’s resources. We work closely with you and your team to create a partnership which can be tailored to your business structure in order to support your CSR goals.
How to get involved
- Direct Volunteering: partner with us to support our various programmes.
- Solas Business: Mentor students, exposing them to a business environment and encouraging creativity and entrepreneurship.
- Solas College: Share your experience of third-level education, introducing young people to the idea of college and raising expectations and give them new goals for the future.
- Solas Sports: Coach and play alongside our young people, teaching them life skills through the vehicle of sport.
Other ways to Volunteer
- Indirect Volunteering: As a small team, we rely on skilled volunteers to support various projects like IT development, strategic planning or legal advice.
- Think Tank: We invite our corporate partners to collectively participate in discussions, research and brainstorming sessions to develop practical, evidence-based solutions to social issues.
- Direct Funding: financial contribution directly from business
- Indirect Funding: staff fundraising through events, such as marathons, triathlons, pub quizzes, etc.
To get involved or receive an information pack, please contact Amy Ryan.