Volunteers are the heart and soul of Solas Project—without their generosity and skills it would be impossible for us to achieve our vision.
We are fortunate to have amazing people supporting our work to improve the lives of disadvantaged young people in Dublin. As our programmes continue to expand, we continue to look for new people to join our team.
What we expect from volunteers:
- Completion of Solas Project Volunteer Application form
- Completion of Garda Vetting Procedure
- Completion of Solas Project interview processes
- Attendance at induction and training events
- Adherence to the policies and procedures of Solas Project, including child protection and health and safety
What we offer volunteers:
- Relevant induction training
- Child Protection training
- Support and supervision
Current Volunteer opportunities:
Contact Elizabeth Morrin for further details.